Juve to decide Troisi's future

James Troisi's goal in March's friendly against world champions Germany has sparked interest in his services, but parent club Juventus will have a huge say in where he ends up.

Troisi, 26, spent a successful season on loan at Belgian club Zulte-Waregem – netting five goals in 21 league appearances.

However, Australia's Asian Cup hero is still owned by Serie A champions Juventus, who secured full ownership of the attacker in June last year.

It means the UEFA Champions League finalists are still in control of Troisi's fate.

“Juve will have a lot to say about the move," Troisi told The Advertiser.

“Whether a team comes in with an offer and wants to take me or whether I go on loan again we’ll see.

“But they (Juve) are really busy at the moment. They’ve got the UEFA Champions League final to think about first.

“When that’s done we’ll sit down and have a chat with the sports director Fabio Paratici."

Troisi is recovering from a hip flexor strain, but he expects to be fit for Australia's World Cup qualifier against Kyrgyzstan on June 16.

He ruled out an A-League move and said his goal against Germany, who drew 2-2 against Australia, had helped create options.

“There is a bit of interest everywhere," Troisi said.

"Especially with this Germany game it’s created a lot of interest in Europe.

“So when you’re playing good and scoring against the best nation in the world it obviously does make a difference."