Western Sydney Wanderers will open the 2015-16 A-League season with a clash against Brisbane Roar on a Thursday night.
The Wanderers and Roar will kick-start the new campaign on Thursday, October 8 at Pirtek Stadium.
The highlight of round one comes the next day, with Adelaide United hosting Melbourne Victory at the Adelaide Oval.
Central Coast Mariners open their season at home to Perth Glory on the Saturday, while Melbourne City visit Sydney FC later on that day.
Sunday will see Wellington Phoenix host the Newcastle Jets.
Other key parts of the fixture include:
- The grand final will be played on May 1, 2016
- There are seven Thursday night fixtures
- There will be five matches kicking off at 7pm (AEST/AEDT) on a Sunday
- Cairns will host its first ever A-League regular season game in round 10, when the Roar play the Phoenix
- The Mariners will 'host' Victory at Simonds Stadium in round 14
- Sydney FC will take on the Jets at ANZ Stadium in round 14
- Victory will host the Wanderers at AAMI Park on Good Friday in 2016
Head of the Hyundai A-League Damien de Bohun said: "The Hyundai A-League season draw is highlighted by some fantastic fixtures In the opening three rounds to excite the members and fans with all clubs playing at least one match at home during that period.
"The members and fans have consistently asked for consistency in the fixtures which we have ensured with no club playing more than two consecutive matches away during the 2015/16 Season, a huge win for the supporters of all 10 clubs.
"Without the constraints of an AFC Asian Cup or other major events to consider we are confident that we’ve been able to develop a fair and equitable draw for the clubs in terms of rest periods and travel.
"Today is an exciting day for football fans as we begin the countdown to season 11 of the Hyundai A-League."