Facts: Ruthless West Ham, long-range Newcastle, busy Sturridge, set-piece Stoke
Tottenham 0-3 West Ham
- West Ham attempted fewer passes than any other team this weekend.
- Spurs took 14 long throws, the most by any team over the weekend.
West Brom 1-1 Arsenal
- Mikel Arteta had a 97% success rate with his 73 passes.
- West Brom had the weekend's highest pass completion rate in their own half (96.5%).
Norwich 1-3 Chelsea
- Norwich registered just 3 shots on target in the game; they've yet to manage more than 4 in a league game this season.
- Anthony Pilkington's goal was the first time Chelsea had conceded in the second half of a league game this season; they were the last side to lose that clean-sheet distinction.
Southampton 2-0 Swansea
- Nathan Dyer created 7 goalscoring chances, the joint-most by a player in a PL game this season.
- Alex Pozuelo completed the most passes whilst maintaining a 100% success rate this weekend (16).
Sunderland 1-2 Man United
- Sunderland had only 1 shot after half-time – a blocked effort in injury time.
- Michael Carrick had 123 touches in this game, the joint most in a game this season (with Tottenham's Kyle Walker v Norwich).
- Tom Cleverley attempted a round-high 8 tackles, winning all of them; only two players have won more in a match this season.
Cardiff 1-2 Newcastle
- Newcastle attempted a round-high 9 shots (plus 1 blocked) from outside the box.
- David Marshall made a round-high 8 saves, but only saved 3 of the 5 on-target shots which came from outside the box.
Fulham 1-0 Stoke
- Fulham were caught offside 6 times in this match; only Chelsea (v Spurs) have been caught out more often in a game this season.
- Stoke created a round-high 5 goalscoring chances from set-pieces.
Hull 0-0 Aston Villa
- Ahmed Elmohamady attempted 17 crosses from open play in this match, the second most in one league game by one player since the start of 2012/13.
- Villa were the only side to attempt more than 50% of their total passes in their own half this weekend.
Liverpool 3-1 Crystal Palace
- Daniel Sturridge attempted 5 shots (4 on target), a number unbeaten in the PL this weekend; Marko Arnautovic also had 5 shots, but only 1 on target.
- Palace won 88% of the headers they contested in their own box this weekend, the best figure in the league.
Man City 3-1 Everton
- There 9 nine yellow cards shown, the joint-most in a PL game this term (with Arsenal v Aston Villa).
- Everton won a round-high 15 fouls in this game.
Stats Zone, Premier League, Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United, West Bromwich Albion, Arsenal, Norwich City, Chelsea, Southampton, Swansea City, Sunderland, Manchester United, Cardiff City, Newcastle United, Fulham, Stoke City, Hull City, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Crystal Palace, Manchester City, Everton