FFT.com's New Premier League Season Preview
Behold! A new dawn is upon us. A fresh season in which master manager Claudio Ranieri can look down and taunt at the under-pressure and unruly Jose Mourinho and wise old Arsene Wenger. And what of Pep Guardiola and his motley crew of £50 million signings? Or Antonio Conte, eager to please under the watchful gaze of Roman Abramovich? Klopp, Poch, there is trouble ahead…
Read on as we cover the big issues that wil define the Premier League in 2016/17…
Your club's big questions answered…
- Manchester City: who, what and their starting line-up
- Tottenham Hotspur: who, what and their starting line-up
- Manchester United: who, what and their starting line-up
- Chelsea: who, what and their starting line-up
- Liverpool: who, what and their starting line-up
- More coming this week - pop back for more
Every PL club:
- FourFourTwo's Premier League power rankings 2016/17
- Your club's most important player
- Which club has the hardest start to the season?
- Meet the new boys: the new Premier League additions in detail
- Analysed! You club's strength and weakness
- Which Premier League team has the best opening day record?
- 11 things we predict will happen during the new Premier League season
- Which Premier League team is winning the PR war?
- Vote! How do you think the Premier League will look come May?
- 26 red hot fantasy football tips from former winners and expert tipsters
- 10 under the radar transfers you may have missed
- 10 under-the-radar transfers you may have missed
- 8 best opening day PL matches