Terms and conditions for FourFourTwo.com competition to win tickets to the FA Cup Sixth Round tie between Everton and Sunderland on Saturday March 17 2012.
1. The Competition is organised by InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132), Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Promoter”).
2. This Competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over resident in the UK, excluding the employees of Haymarket Publishers Ltd, the Promoter or their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone associated with the administration of this Competition.
3. The competition closes at 12pm on March 13 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
4. One entry per person throughout the Competition Period.
5. To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning the Prizes, participants should answer the following competition question: Who scored the winning goal last time Everton lifted the FA Cup? a) Duncan Ferguson b) Paul Rideout c) Tony Cottee (the “Competition Question”) on FourFourTwo.com within the Competition Period.
6. Participants should follow instructions on the competition mechanic provided on FourFourTwo.com, including age, postal address, telephone number and choice of game by the end of the Competition Period (the “Entry”).
7. 1 x participant will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator (the “Winning Participant”). No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
8. By entering this Competition, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
9. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
10. The 1 x Winning Participant will receive a prize consisting of two tickets to Everton v Sunderland in the home end at Goodison Park, Liverpool, L4 4EL on March 17 2012 (the “Prize”). The Winning Participant and guest will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related expenses including (but not limited to) insurance, food and drink
11. There are two tickets (one pair) available in total.
12. The 1 x Winning Participant must be free and available on March 17 2012 to attend the FA Cup Sixth Round match.
13. The Winning Participant will have their tickets posted to them in advance of the match. Tickets will be sent from Budweiser by Royal Mail special delivery to arrive at the address provided in the Entry by March 15 2012. Please inform the Promoter if the Prize has not arrived by 4pm on March 15 2012. The Promoter will not take any responsibility for Prizes which have not arrived in these timelines unless they have been informed by this date that the Prize has not arrived. The participant must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of their Prize if there is no recipient available when delivery takes place.
14. Haymarket Publishing and the Promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
15. The final Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
16. The 1 x Winning Participant will be informed by the Promoter via the email address provided in their Entry by 6pm on March 13 2012.
17. The 1 x Winning Participant must confirm (via return email to Budweiser@mischiefpr.com) by 12pm on March 14 2012 that they and their chosen guest can attend the match and have read, understood and can comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the Promoter does not receive such a confirmation email from the Winning Participant by 12pm on March 14 2012, it reserves the right to cancel the Winning Participant’s entitlement to the Prize and re-allocate the Prize to another participant.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained as a result of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
(a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant (b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and (d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
20. For further details in relation to the Competition, please contact Matt Pynn, Mischief PR, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT, 020 3128 6600, Budweiser@mischiefpr.com.
21. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants or Winning Participants or winning participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
22. Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Competition and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Participants should contact Mischief PR if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
23. Winning Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Competition required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize award.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Competition as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and to substitute the prize or vouchers with ones of equivalent or greater value.
26. The Promoters decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2012 InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved. Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk