After 29 days and no less than 50 matches, we are down to just two nations left standing at Euro 2016 – host nation France and surprise packets Portugal. Here is all the news ahead of the final...
Allez Les Bleus
EURO 2016 DIARY
After some horrible events on home soil in recent times, patriotism is at fever pitch in France as they prepare to cheer on their team in this year's final.
Antoine Griezmann is also the man of the hour, with his six total goals currently double anyone else.
The French know they still have one task left at hand, but in some circles it seems the party has already started.
- Match report: Germany 0 France 2: Griezmann double puts hosts in Euro 2016 final
- Bring on Ronaldo: Brilliant Griezmann blows Germany away
- Deschamps: Griezmann proved his greatness
- 'No gifts' for France in final - Evra
- Euro 2016 finalists France have already made history - Deschamps
- Sissoko hoping for international joy after club misery
- Giroud: France cannot stop now as Euro 2016 final looms
- Pogba is the perfect fit for United - Ince
- 'I'm still a long way off Platini!' - Griezmann delighted after double sees off Germany
- Evra rallies France for final
Despair for the World Champions
Germany dominated possession and at times certainly appeared the better side.
But they couldn't convert their chances and they are heading home, not that all of their playing staff felt it was a fair result.
- Neuer: Loss unfair on Germany
- Low won't make rash decision on Germany future
- Kroos: It was Germany's best performance of the tournament
- Low bemoans 'bad luck' over contentious Schweinsteiger penalty call
Euro News Elsewhere
- Butland must replace Hart for England, says Banks
- Frustrated Ledley: Ronaldo didn't really do anything against Wales
- Christoph Daum appointed new Romania coach
- Allen hails Coleman after memorable campaign
FourFourTwo have also teamed up with Singapore Pools to produce an exclusive daily video reviewing and previewing every day of the tournament.
All of the videos can be found here, www.singaporepools.com.sg/eurovideos, while you can see the latest example below.
Keep checking back to our Euro 2016 Daily Bulletin every day, where you will find all the latest news plus plenty of great feature stories.
Don't forget, if you're looking for somewhere in Singapore to watch this year's Euros, FourFourTwo HQ at McGettigan's at Clarke Quay has got you covered.
FourFourTwo will be hosting parties at the venue for both semi-finals and of course the final!
FourFourTwo HQ is brought to you in association with:
- World First The award-winning international payments company.
- Samsung Singapore, Samsung SUHD TV with Quantum Dot Display, the best soccer viewing experience.
- And official transport partner Grab: Know your exact fare even before you book and experience no fare shocks despite the traffic or route taken.
FOURFOURTWO HQ: Want to know more about FourFourTwo's Euro 2016 events in Singapore? Find them all right here on our Facebook events page