Euro 2016 is nearing its end as we enter the weekend of the final. FourFourTwo brings you the stories you need to read before Monday morning's showpiece at Stade de France...
France count on fighting spirit
The tournament hosts have overcome some major hurdles to reach the showpiece on Monday at Stade de France – a scene of horrific terror attacks that occured last November.
Against that despair, Les Bleus and the French public have rallied to come this far on home soil, and Didier Deschamps men will surely not miss the chance to lift the Euro 2016 trophy in front of their own fans.
Led by the mercurial Antoine Griezmann, French hopes and national pride will be soaring as they aim to end their silverware drought and return to winning ways on the international front.
- Matuidi backs Griezmann for Ballon d'Or ahead of Ronaldo showdown
- Germany 0 France 2: Griezmann double puts hosts in Euro 2016 final
- Karembeu wary of history-chasing Ronaldo
- Umtiti willing to 'go to war' with France teammates
- Deschamps: Griezmann proved his greatness
- 'No gifts' for France in final - Evra
- Euro 2016 finalists France have already made history - Deschamps
Ronaldo raring for final
Portugal have been handed a dream chance to exorcise the demons of Euro 2004, and no one will be looking to take advantage of that more than Cristiano Ronaldo.
The captain was instrumental in his nation's semi-final triumph over Wales, showing off his ability to come up big when needed most.
And he will not be short of motivation for Monday's showdown as he attempts to bag his first trophy at a major international tournament to silence his doubters once and for all.
- Ronaldo: France are favourites, but Portugal will win
- Portugal 2 Wales 0: Ronaldo shines to book final spot
- 'My future is only two days' – Joao Mario ignoring transfer talk
- Portugal is not all about me – Ronaldo
- Ronaldo equals Platini's European Championship goals record
- Cedric: It is all about winning
Euro News Elsewhere
- Pardew: England as good as France
- Wales boss Coleman to walk away after 2018 World Cup
- Germany give Low vote of confidence
- World Cup success does not ease Hummels' Euro 2016 pain
- Schweinsteiger proud of Germany despite 'real shame' of France defeat
FourFourTwo have also teamed up with Singapore Pools to produce an exclusive daily video reviewing and previewing every day of the tournament.
All of the videos can be found here, www.singaporepools.com.sg/eurovideos, while you can see the latest example below.
Keep checking back to our Euro 2016 Daily Bulletin every day, where you will find all the latest news plus plenty of great feature stories.
Don't forget, if you're looking for somewhere in Singapore to watch this year's Euros, FourFourTwo HQ at McGettigan's at Clarke Quay has got you covered.
FourFourTwo will be hosting parties at the venue for both semi-finals and of course the final!
FourFourTwo HQ is brought to you in association with:
- World First The award-winning international payments company.
- Samsung Singapore, Samsung SUHD TV with Quantum Dot Display, the best soccer viewing experience.
- And official transport partner Grab: Know your exact fare even before you book and experience no fare shocks despite the traffic or route taken.
FOURFOURTWO HQ: Want to know more about FourFourTwo's Euro 2016 events in Singapore? Find them all right here on our Facebook events page