Those clever bods at Opta have been busy again...
Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea
- Chelsea have netted 5 goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season, more than any other team in the top flight.
- Only Crystal Palace (8) have scored more goals from set-pieces than Chelsea (7) in the Premier League this season.
- Diego Costa scored his 10th Premier League goal in his ninth appearance in the competition; Mick Quinn (6) is the only player to reach double figures in fewer (Mark Viduka and Papiss Cisse also took 9).
- Only in 2 Premier League seasons have Liverpool had fewer than 14 points after 11 games (1992/93 and 2012/13, both 12).
- Mario Balotelli was caught offside 4 times, but managed only 1 shot.
Burnley 1-0 Hull
- 3 of Burnley’s last 4 Premier League games have been 0-0 at half-time.
- Kieran Trippier assisted a goal in the Premier League for the first time, after setting up 14 in the Championship in 2013/14.
- After scoring in each of their opening 8 Premier League games this season, Hull have now failed to score in their last 3.
Man United 1-0 Crystal Palace
- Man United have failed to score in the first half in each of their last 4 Premier League games.
- Angel Di Maria has assisted 3 of the Red Devils' last 5 Premier League goals.
- Indeed, the Argentine has been involved in 4 of Man United’s last 6 Premier League goals (1 goal, 3 assists).
- United had the highest pass completion this weekend (89%); Palace the lowest.
Southampton 2-0 Leicester
- Graziano Pelle has scored 6 and assisted 2 in his last 9 Premier League games.
- Shane Long is the only player to have scored for 3 different Premier League clubs since the start of last season.
- Ronald Koeman’s side are the 11th in Premier League history to have only conceded 5 goals or fewer from 11 games, though Southampton had this exact defensive record at this stage last season too.
- Leicester were the only team not to manage a shot on target this weekend.
- Southampton have only conceded 24 shots on target all season, fewer than any other Premier League team.
- Dusan Tadic created 7 goalscoring chances this weekend, more than any other player (and all of them from open play).
West Ham 0-0 Aston Villa
- Paul Lambert’s side have won 0 of their last 8 Premier League away trips to London (D2 L6).
- Aston Villa have only scored 1 goal in their last 7 league games combined (D1 L6).
- Diafra Sakho started a Premier League game and didn’t score for the first time.
- The Hammers delivered 49 crosses (including corners) but only 12 reached a team-mate.
QPR 2-2 Man City
- Sergio Aguero has now scored 13 goals in his last 13 Premier League appearances, with 9 coming in his last 6.
- Charlie Austin has scored 6 of QPR’s 11 league goals so far this season.
- Of the 10 shots on target in the match, 7 were fired in by Sergio Aguero (4) and Charlie Austin (3).
- Edin Dzeko is the 3rd player to be subbed on and then subbed off in the Premier League this season.
- Only Sunderland (4) have scored more own goals this season than Manchester City (3).
Sunderland 1-1 Everton
- Seb Larsson’s goal was the 23,000th scored in Premier League history.
- Larsson’s strike was his first from a direct free-kick since November 2011.
- Leighton Baines scored his 15th Premier League penalty from 16 taken.
- 11 of Everton’s 16 shots in this game came in the first half.
Tottenham 1-2 Stoke
- Tottenham have conceded 5 goals in the first 15 minutes of matches this season, the joint-most with Hull.
- Nacer Chadli has scored 6 Premier League goals in 10 appearances this season – he found the net once in 24 appearances last term.
- Tottenham players have received 6 red cards in the Premier League in 2014, more than any other team.
- Spurs conceded 20 fouls, more than any other Premier League side this weekend.
- Kyle Naughton made 9 tackles, a league-high this weekend, but also picked up his 2nd Premier League red card of the season.
West Brom 0-2 Newcastle
- Newcastle have scored 6 goals in their last 3 Premier League away games – their preceding 8 away produced 1 goal.
- Newcastle won all 4 of their Premier League games in November last season and have won both so far this month.
- The Baggies have not won any of the last 24 Premier League home games that they have conceded a goal in.
- The Magpies made a weekend-high 25 interceptions.
Swansea 2-1 Arsenal
- Arsenal have won just 4 Premier League matches this season and those have come against teams currently in the bottom 7 of the table.
- Arsenal have conceded 6 headed goals in the Premier League this season; only bottom side Burnley (8) have let in more.
- Arsenal have lost more points from a winning position than any other Premier League team this season.
- Before this, Swansea had not gained a single point from a losing position in the Premier League this season.
- Swansea had a season-high 6 corners in this game having only won 19 in their previous 10 league games this season.
- There were 9 yellow cards in this game. Only 1 match this season (Burnley vs Hull, with 10) has seen more.