Opta's facts and stats from Hull 0-0 WBA, using Stats Zone...
Hull's stretched their Premier League winless run to eight games after a goalless stalemate with West Brom, dropping into the relegation zone in the process.
Graham Dorrans' penalty miss was one of the few incidents of note in a dull game which featured just 5 shots on target all game. Restored to the side after sitting on the bench in midweek, Youssuf Mulumbu was the game's top passer, completing 60 out of 72.
Abel Hernandez managed the most shots, but only 1 on target from 5 attempts as a pretty nondescript game ended 0-0.
- Graham Dorrans’ miss was the first penalty West Brom have missed in the last eight they have taken in the Premier League.
- Allan McGregor has saved all three of the penalties he has faced in the Premier League.
- Hull have not recorded more than two shots on target in any of their last six Premier League games – they did so in five of the preceding six fixtures.
- Saido Berahino has now gone 453 minutes without a goal in the Premier League.
- Hull have won only six Premier League games in 2014, fewer than any ever-present team (D9 L19).
- This was West Brom’s second draw in their last 16 Premier League away games.
- The Baggies have scored three league goals in their last nine away matches.
- Hull have scored only two goals in their last seven Premier League games.