23 signs you’re a real Liverpool fan
17. You’ve debated whether Gerrard or Kenny Dalglish is the club’s greatest ever player and are able to see both sides of the argument.
18. You were convinced that Stan Collymore was the ‘final piece of the jigsaw.’ Just like Paul Ince was. And Harry Kewell. And Robbie Keane. And Fernando Morientes.
19. You love the sound of a man shouting ‘hat, scarf or a badge' and 'Red all over the Land, Liverpool fanzine, only two pounds.’
20. You see someone holding their hand out showing all five fingers and wonder if they’re signalling ‘Five Times.’
21. You still love Rafa.
22. “We need to sign a left-back,” has been your catchphrase for the last 20 years.
23. You constantly remind people football wasn’t invented in 1992.