23 signs you're a real Tottenham fan
13) You remember that graffiti that said "Ken Dodd's dad's dog's dead" in massive letters on a wall outside the Park Lane back in the '90s.
14) When you think of schoolboys, you (hopefully) think of this…
15) You’ve already had a good laugh at the name Kyle Walker-Peters because Windy was going on about him years ago, and are now just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up.
Stand out players for Spurs in my opinion were the ever-tricky Nathan Oduwa, right-back Kyle Walker-Peters and winger Emmanuel Sonupe.
— Chris Miller (@WindyCOYS) October 12, 2013
16) Between 2006 and 2009, this was the only dance for you…
17) At least once a week you drift off imagining what could have been had Ledley King not suffered so badly from persistent knee injuries – before jolting back into consciousness with the brutal realisation that he probably would’ve ended up joining Real Madrid rather than hanging around to play alongside Calum Davenport.
18) You have Arsenal Fan TV bookmarked on your web browser for those darker moments.