Facts: Meet the 100% pass masters - and the surprising hatchet men
Chelsea 3-1 Man United
- Antonio Valencia conceded 5 fouls – a joint Premier League high this weekend with Liverpool's Raheem Sterling.
- Michael Carrick was top passer with 67 completed out of 78 (and United had the top five passers), but John Terry and Danny Welbeck each completed all 26 attempted passes.
Swansea 1-3 Tottenham
- Swansea conceded only 6 fouls in this game.
- Nabil Bentaleb made 10 tackles in this game, the most by a Spurs player in a PL match this season, and the joint-third most by a player from any club.
Liverpool 2-2 Aston Villa
- Martin Skrtel made a round joint-high 22 clearances in this game. He has made more than any other player this season: 222.
- Aston Villa managed just 3 interceptions; only Chelsea have managed fewer in a PL game this season (2, against Fulham).
Arsenal 2-0 Fulham
- Jack Wilshere had more touches (128) than any other player this weekend, only 6 players have had more in a game this season.
- Fulham attempted just 4 unblocked shots in this match, fewer than any other side this weekend.
Crystal Palace 1-0 Stoke
- Stoke had a round-high 5 headed shots in this match, 2 of which were on target.
- Palace managed 6 shots on target in this match, only twice before this season have they managed more.
Man City 4-2 Cardiff
- Man City attempted a round-low 6 long balls in this match.
- Touches in the opposition box: Man City managed a round-high 55, Cardiff a round-low 6.
Norwich 1-0 Hull
- Ricky van Wolfswinkel has managed only 4 shots on target in 13 Premier League appearances.
- Hull failed to get a shot on target, the only team to do this this weekend.
- No Premier League team has conceded more headed goals than Hull this term (7).
West Ham 1-3 Newcastle
- West Ham players were successful with just 2 of the 12 dribbles they attempted in this game, the worst rate of any side this weekend. Their completion rate of 44% is the Premier League's second-worst, better only than Palace (39%).
- Newcastle made 45 headed clearances in this match; only Palace have made more in a PL game this season (47 v Hull).
Sunderland 2-2 Southampton
- Sunderland only had 15 touches of the ball before Southampton’s opener in the fourth minute.
- Southampton had the best tackle-winning rate this weekend, 87%.
- The visitors completed more than twice as many passes as their hosts (462 to 209).
Stats Zone, Chelsea, Manchester United, Swansea City, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Arsenal, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Stoke City, Manchester City, Cardiff City, Norwich City, Hull City, West Ham United, Newcastle United, Sunderland, Southampton, Antonio Valencia, Michael Carrick, John Terry, Danny Welbeck, Nabil Bentaleb, Martin Skrtel, Jack Wilshere, Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Premier League