FourFourTwo's 50 Best Football Managers in the World 2015
Welcome to FourFourTwo's inaugural 50 Best Managers in the World list. We've consulted with a clutch of our knowledgable writers from around the world to settle on a half-century of the planet's top bosses. Some of them may be new to you, many certainly won't be, but each of them has a story worth telling – and a rightful place here. We hope you enjoy.
EXPLANATION How we chose the list
- POLL Don't agree with our No.1? Tell us which boss is your king of the coaches
- QUIZ Six simple questions to determine whether you are more of a Klopp or a Carver
- INTERVIEW Slaven Bilic: I used to play basketball… you didn’t know that, did you?
- FEATURE Hannibal masks and camp classics: the story of Slaven Bilic’s guitar days
- PROFILE Europe calling: how Markus Weinzierl became Germany's most promising coach
- FEATURE The 13 maddest managers ever: silly superstitions, star signs and Sitton
- PROFILE How Spurs flop Rebrov overcame identity, war and Lobanovsky to rule Kiev
- PROFILE Why Bob Bradley is heading for the top - one fascinating step at a time
- PROFILE Guardiola, Enrique... Cocu? How PSV's chief caught up with Barca's best
- PROFILE Money, ambition and betrayal: the bitter story of Jorge Jesus' Benfica walkout
- FEATURE The top 12 managers in the Football League
- FEATURE Managers' Men: football's 'special' relationships, by those who know best
- INFOGRAPHIC The most represented leagues of FFT's 50 Best Football Managers in the World 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC The ages of FourFourTwo's 50 Best Football Managers in the World 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC The nationalities of FourFourTwo's 50 Best Football Managers in the World 2015
- FEATURE Who's the next Fergie? Mourinho? Cruyff? World football's up-and-coming managers named
- FEATURE Doomsday for philosophy as gaffers choose success over ethos
- FEATURE Tinkerman, wheeler-dealer, nutter: why do managers get typecast?