Calling all badminton lovers!
SMASH by iM4U is the first badminton tournament organised by iM4U. The tournament is open to everyone aged between 18-35 for free.
Register yourself today in these categories: Male Singles, Male Doubles and Mixed Doubles, and SMASH your way to winnings worth RM13,500 per category! The tournament will be held in the following locations:
- Michael’s Badminton Academy, Puchong, Selangor – 15 November
- Sunway Sports Centre, Seberang Perai, Pulau Pinang – 16 November
- Yayasan Sabah Group, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah – 23 November
- Dewan Badminton Taman Polo, Kuantan, Pahang – 29 November
- Kompleks Sukan Batu Berendam, Melaka – 30 November
- Arena Sukan Simpang Tiga, Kuching, Sarawak – 7 December
Terms & Conditions
1. Only Malaysians Citizens with Blue MyKads are eligible to participate.
2. All Current & Ex National, State and Bukit Jalil trainees are not eligible to participate.
3. All players must be above the age of 18 years old on day of competition.
4. Competition for regional levels is capped at 20 entries per category. The organizer reserves the right to increase participation where applicable.
5. Only the TOP 5 players/teams from regional qualifiers will qualify for the Grand Finals.
6. Players must report to the Referee 15 minutes before their scheduled time of play. 10-minute default rule applies.
7. Players must produce their identification documents (MyKad) to the Referee before their first match of the Championships.
8. Each participant can only compete in 1 (one) category/time.
9. All appeals/protests must be submitted in writing by the player(s) or team official(s), thirty (30) minutes after the match to the Honorary Referee. Such appeals/protests must be accompanied by a fee of RM200 which is REFUNDABLE only if the appeals/protests are upheld otherwise it will be forfeited. The decision of the Jury of Appeal is final.
10. The Referee’s decision shall be final on all points of fact for which he/she is responsible.
11. The Referee’s decision shall be final on all points of law and there shall be no appeal.
12. The Organizer reserves the exclusive rights to change, amend, delete or add on to these Terms & Condition without any prior notice.