Kejohanan Bolasepak Piala 1Malaysia returns!
Open to amateur footballers aged 19 and below, the tournament is divided into five regionals and the Grand Finals.
The winners and the runner‐ups of each region qualify for the Grand Finals, where they stand a chance to win the grand prize of RM15,000.
Kejohanan Bolasepak Piala 1Malaysia aims to bridge the gap between school leavers and state level football participation and provide a competitive platform for them to compete in.
In line with its tagline, 'Bukan Sekadar Piala', the tournament will also expose the participants to career development in football and sports via its supplementary programmes during the regionals and a Career Symposium at the Grand Finals.
The tournament will kick off with the East Malaysia Zone on 15 December in Kompleks Sukan Likas, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
For more info, go to www.facebook.com/piala1malaysia.
- East Malaysia Zone (Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan) ‐ December 15th‐19th, 2014 in Sabah
- Southern Zone (Melaka, Johor, Negeri Sembilan) ‐ January 5th‐9th, 2015 in Melaka
- Central Zone (Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Selangor) ‐ January 19th‐23rd, 2015 in Kuala Lumpur
- Eastern Zone (Terengganu, Pahang, Kelantan) ‐ February 9th‐13th, 2015 in Terengganu
- Northern Zone (Perlis, Perak, Penang, Kedah) ‐ March 2nd‐6th, 2015 in Perlis
- Grand Finals ‐ March 28th‐April 5th, 2015 in Klang Valley