Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon will not be leaving Juventus after media reports of a 75 million euro ($94 million) bid from Manchester City, the Serie A club said on Saturday. "Gigi is not for sale, he has no price and there have been no talks. There has been no offer from Manchester City for Buffon and there is no truth in these rumours," chief executive Jean-Claude Blanc told the club's website. Premier League City lost goalkeeper Joe Hart due to injury last weekend and their new Abu Dhabi owners are planning a spending spree in the January transfer window. Buffon, who almost left the Turin side for AC Milan two years ago, said last week he would only leave Juve if a huge offer came in from a foreign club and the funds would help the club grow. Juventus, who unveiled final plans for a new 40,000 seater stadium on Thursday, visit league leaders Inter Milan later on Saturday in one of the biggest matches of the season. "I can reassure all the fans we will continue with Gigi for many years and he will play in our new stadium in 2011-12," Blanc added. "It surprises me this news always comes out ahead of a big game but in the world of football anything can happen."