AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 group permutations: Who can qualify for the semifinals?
All you need to know about qualification:
The two teams coming first and second in each group qualify for the semifinals. Ranking in each group shall be determined in descending order as follows:
- Greater number of points obtained in all the group matches
- Goal difference in all the group matches
- Greater number of goals scored in all the group matches.
If two or more teams are equal on the basis of the above three criterion, the ranking shall be determined as follows:-
- Result of the direct match between the teams concerned
- Kicks from the penalty mark if the teams concerned are still on the field of play
- Lowest score using Fair Play Criteria
- Drawing of lots by the Organizing Committee for the AFF Suzuki Cup 2018.
Here are all the possibilities and permutations from Group A and B of the AFF Suzuki Cup 2018.