Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: How many shots have misfiring Gunners troubled the Blues with this season?
Oliver was at the centre of attention on several occasions. Returning anti-hero Cesc Fabregas – bemasked before half-time, unmasked thereafter – went down in the box halfway through the first period, but was cautioned for simulation. Ensuring equal distaste among partisan observers, Oliver then adjudged as accidental a Gary Cahill handball in the Chelsea area.
- Arsenal have won just 2 of their last 13 league clashes with Chelsea (D3 L8).
- Chelsea have kept 5 clean sheets in a row against Arsenal in all competitions.
- Arsenal have gone 8 hours and 2 minutes without scoring against Chelsea (all competitions).
- Chelsea have received 5 bookings for simulation in the Premier League this season, more than any other side. Cesc Fabregas has collected the last 2 of these.
- Arsenal recorded 1 shot on target in their 2 league fixtures combined against Chelsea this season.
- This stalemate ended a run of 15 Arsenal league games without a draw.
- The Gunners’ previous goalless draw was in February 2014, against Manchester United.
- Three of Arsenal’s last 8 goalless draws in the league have come against Chelsea.
- Chelsea’s last 3 league games have produced 3 of their 6 lowest passing accuracy figures of the season.
- Jose Mourinho has never lost as an opposition coach against Arsene Wenger in any competition (W7 D6 L0).
- Mesut Ozil had the most touches (107) and created the most chances (4) in this game.