Euro 2016: FourFourTwo's Singapore Bulletin, Day 31
Then there were two...
This is it – the destination of the Euro 2016 trophy to be decided in one gargantuan clash of desire, resolve and nerves of steel.
The combatants: France and Portugal – two teams that fully deserve to be running out at Stade de France on Monday morning.
On one hand, Les Bleus. Their campaign has all been about the solidity of the French people, but it's hard to deny that, amidst the sea of solidarity, this has been Antoine Griezmann's tournament.
In the opposing corner stands Portugal, led by one Cristiano Ronaldo. The 31-year-old is set to contest his second final with his nation, his chance at his first success at a major international tournament agonisingly within reach...
There can only be one victor, so prepare yourself as both teams prepare ahead of a titanic tussle for ultimate glory.
- Shilton: Lloris best goalkeeper at Euros
- Griezmann deserves Zidane, Platini comparisons – Henry
- No one has found the anti-Ronaldo recipe – Deschamps
- Lloris honoured to unite French people after tough times
- Griezmann can be decisive – Deschamps
- Deschamps backs France to handle dreams of a nation
- Matuidi backs Griezmann for Ballon d'Or ahead of Ronaldo showdown
- Umtiti will have no problem against Ronaldo, says brother
- Griezmann as good as Messi and Ronaldo – Sagna
- Santos goads critics ahead of Euro 2016 final
- Santos: Ronaldo could play for 10 more years
- Ronaldo: France are favourites, but Portugal will win
- Renato Sanches is a beast – Hummels
- Pepe fit for game of his life
- Portugal is not all about me – Ronaldo
- Maradona: Ronaldo hunger could prove decisive
- Ronaldo equals Platini's European Championship goals record
Road to the final
Take a look back to the respective nations' semi-final performances with Stats Zone...
Euro news elsewhere
- James: England should opt for foreign manager
- Allen: Wales momentum can continue
- Hallgrimsson compares Iceland heroes to World Cup winners
- Butland aims to replace Hart for England
- Pardew: England as good as France
- Wales boss Coleman to walk away after 2018 World Cup
- Germany give Low vote of confidence
FourFourTwo have also teamed up with Singapore Pools to produce an exclusive daily video reviewing and previewing every day of the tournament.
All of the videos can be found here, www.singaporepools.com.sg/eurovideos, while you can see the latest example below.
Keep checking back to our Euro 2016 Daily Bulletin every day, where you will find all the latest news plus plenty of great feature stories.
Don't forget, if you're looking for somewhere in Singapore to watch this year's Euros, FourFourTwo HQ at McGettigan's at Clarke Quay has got you covered.
FourFourTwo will be hosting parties at the venue for both semi-finals and of course the final!
FourFourTwo HQ is brought to you in association with:
- World First The award-winning international payments company.
- Samsung Singapore, Samsung SUHD TV with Quantum Dot Display, the best soccer viewing experience.
- And official transport partner Grab: Know your exact fare even before you book and experience no fare shocks despite the traffic or route taken.
FOURFOURTWO HQ: Want to know more about FourFourTwo's Euro 2016 events in Singapore? Find them all right here on our Facebook events page