Euro 2016: FourFourTwo's Singapore Bulletin, Day 8
All-too often in major tournaments, England have been on the end of heartbreaking finishes to key games.
So Welsh fans aside, how good was it to see the Three Lions become the first team at Euro 2016 to recover from a deficit to win?
There were great story-lines everywhere, from the outspoken Gareth Bale opening the scoring, to substitutes Jamie Vardy and Daniel Sturridge dragging England back.
See all the action and reaction from the exciting contest below.
- Match report: England 2 Wales 1: Last-gasp Sturridge strike seals dramatic comeback
- Bale 'proud' after last-gasp loss to England
- Sturridge hails 'beautiful feeling' after breaking Wales' hearts
- Four points the least England deserve - Hodgson
Pluck of the Northern Irish
Northern Ireland had never won a match at a European Championships and vowed to bounce back from a poor first-up loss to Poland.
They did just that, knocking Ukraine out of the finals with an impressive 2-0 triumph.
Not even a hail storm that briefly forced the players from the field could dent Northern Ireland's party.
- Match report: Ukraine 0 Northern Ireland 2: McAuley and McGinn seal historic win
- Also: Fomenko questions players' desire as Ukraine crash out
World Champs on shaky ground
Finally, reigning World Champions Germany were expected to overcome Poland and ensure their progress to the round of 16.
Instead they were thwarted by a Polish outfit that could have stolen all three points before the teams settled for a 0-0 draw.
All it takes is one look at the headlines below to get an understanding of the surprising situation the Germans find themselves in.
- Match report: Germany 0 Poland 0: Milik fluffs lines in Saint-Denis stalemate
- Boateng fears Germany exit without improvement
- Low laments off-colour Germany attack
Day 8 Schedule:
- Italy v Sweden, 9pm Friday, SG time
- Czech Republic, Midnight Saturday, SG time
- Spain v Turkey, 3am Saturday, SG time
FourFourTwo have launched a microsite for Euro 2016. Previews, quotes, feature stories, the latest tweets – it's all right here
FourFourTwo have also teamed up with Singapore Pools to produce an exclusive daily video reviewing and previewing every day of the tournament.
Keep checking back to our Euro 2016 Daily Bulletin every day, where you will find match previews, all the latest news and results from overnights, plus plenty of great feature stories.
Don't forget, if you're looking for somewhere in Singapore to watch this year's Euros, FourFourTwo HQ at McGettigan's at Clarke Quay has got you covered.
We will be having special guests, live music and a host of HD TV screens to make sure you don't miss a minute of the action.
All the details you need are right here.
FourFourTwo HQ is brought to you in association with:
World First The award-winning international payments company.
Samsung Singapore, Samsung SUHD TV with Quantum Dot Display, the best soccer viewing experience.
And official transport partner
Grab: Know your exact fare even before you book and experience no fare shocks despite the traffic or route taken.
FOURFOURTWO HQ: Want to know more about FourFourTwo's Euro 2016 events in Singapore? Find them all right here on our Facebook events page