Southampton 3-0 Everton: How many games have the Toffees gone without an away clean sheet?
Southampton ended a run of five straight defeats to beat Everton 3-0 and remain in the Premier League's top five.
A Romelu Lukaku own goal in the first half, Graziano Pelle's 11th goal of the season and Maya Yoshida's header sealed a comfortable win for the Saints, who recovered from a poor run and the absence of several key players to dispatch Everton and remain in the hunt for a Champions League place.
- Three of the last four goals in this fixture have been own goals (Alcaraz, Coleman, Lukaku).
- Seven of Graziano Pelle's eight Premier League goals have been scored at St Mary's Stadium.
- Everton have gone seven games without a clean sheet away from home.
- It is the first time Everton have failed to score in consecutive away league games since February.
- The Saints managed to score three goals in a Premier League game against Everton for only the second time (in 31 previous meetings).
- Everton have now lost consecutive Premier League games against Southampton, having gone eight unbeaten prior to that (W4 D4).
- Southampton have won three and lost none of the last six Premier League games against Everton at St Mary’s.