Swansea 2-1 Man Utd: When did the Swans last score two home goals against United?
Swansea came from behind to record a second victory over Manchester United of the season.
In-form Ander Herrera had given the visitors a first-half lead, but Ki Sung-Yeung quickly levelled with a tidy finish. Bafetimbi Gomis grabbed the winner, deflecting Jonjo Shelvey's long-range strike past David de Gea.
- Ander Herrera has scored in three successive appearances when he has started for Manchester United.
- Ki Sung-Yeung has scored in back-to-back appearances at the Liberty Stadium for Swansea.
- Wayne Rooney fired in his first shot on target in 2015 in the Premier League; it took him 560 minutes to do so.
- Robin van Persie attempted seven shots in this game; the most recorded by any Man United player is a single Premier League game this term.
- The Swans have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last nine attempts versus Manchester United in league competition.
- Swansea City bagged a first half goal for the first time in eight top-flight matches; last happening on Boxing Day 2014.
- Bafetimbi Gomis recorded his first goal in the Premier League since November 2014 in the 2-1 victory over Arsenal.
- Swansea City put two league goals past the Red Devils at home for the first time since January 1982.
- This was the first time in 18 Premier League games that Manchester United conceded more than once (the last was at West Brom in October 2014).
- The South Wales club have ‘done the double’ over Manchester United for the first time in their history.