Barclays Asia Trophy tickets go on sale 13 May
Fans who wish purchase tickets can do so through Sports Hub Tix through the following sources:
- Online at www.sportshubtix.sg
- Sports Hub Tix telephone booking hotline - (+65) 3158 7888 (10am to 8pm daily)
- Box Office at the Singapore Indoor Stadium or Singapore Sports Hub
- All Singpost Outlets island wide
70% of tickets are priced at S$70 or less, with the cheapest adult ticket at S$40 and children's tickets available from S$25.
Eager fans who wish to splash out on premier Category 1 tickets will have to fork out up to S$155, with Category 2 tickets slightly cheaper at $115.
The opening evening on Wednesday, 15 July will see Premier League heavyweights Arsenal take on a Singapore Select XI, while Everton kick off against Stoke City.
The winner of both matches will face off in the final on Saturday, 18 July, with the other two teams competing in a 3rd place playoff.
Scheduled three weeks out from the start of the new Premier League season, the Barclays Asia Trophy is taking place in Singapore for the first time ever and will give local fans a chance to catch stars like Arsenal's Mesut Ozil, Everton's Romelu Lukakau and Stoke City's Peter Crouch take to the Singapore Sports Hub pitch.
All three teams are expected to bring their first team squads, with Singaporeans likely to be the first to catch a glimpse of any new signings from the offseason.
Over 90,000 tickets will be available for the public to buy over two match days, with each ticket allowing the holder to attend two matches on the particular match day.
This will be the third major glamour friendly to be held at Singapore's new National Stadium since it's opening last year, with Italian giants Juventus and international friendly opponents Japan and Brazil visiting in 2014.
Ticket prices for each day are:
- Category 1: S$145 (15 July) & S$155 (18 July)
- Category 2: S$105 (15 July) & S$115 (18 July)
- Category 3: S$60 (15 July) & S$70 (18 July)
- Category 4: S$40 (15 July) & S$45 (18 July)
- Category 4 (Child): S$25 (15 July) and S$28 (18 July)