Opta's 9 most interesting MLS conferencesemifinal facts: Bradley on a tackle tear
1. This will be the 17th home Rapids playoff match, and the first since 2011.
2. This will be the 31st MLS road playoff game for the Galaxy. They have not won on the road in the playoffs since 2012, despite playing five games since then (4L-1D).
3. In Jermaine Jones’ eight starts for Colorado this year, the team won five and drew three, scoring 11 goals and conceding only five.
Colorado Rapids vs. LA Galaxy
4. The Red Bulls and Montreal have played 14 times in MLS action, and Sunday’s 1-0 Montreal win was just their fourth triumph over the Red Bulls. The two teams have met seven times in New Jersey, and the Red Bulls have won all seven.
5. The Red Bulls only had three shots on target against Montreal last Sunday, tied for their lowest total since their July 31st game against the Chicago Fire (12-game run). They averaged 5.1 shots on target per game this year, one of only two teams to average more than five in the league.
6. NYCFC completed just 254 passes on Sunday in Toronto, their third-lowest number of completed passes they’ve had in a game all year.
8. Although they have won three straight home matches vs. the Sounders, FC Dallas has never achieved a score line that would see them get to extra time or advance on Sunday in 13 MLS home matches against the Sounders (5W-3L-5D).
9. FC Dallas has won seven of their last nine home games this year (1L-1D), but only once by a score line that would see them get to extra time or advance on Sunday.
— FourFourTwo USA (@FourFourTwoUSA) November 3, 2016