The new FourFourTwo: death, fish and bikes
The new issue of FourFourTwo is out now, and ready to brighten your life.
With the transfer window looming, FourFourTwo runs the rule over 10 top talents who are primed for the Prem Ã¢ÂÂ including exclusive interviews with Sergio Aguero, Luis Fabiano and David Silva.
Meanwhile, back on the home front, we've an exclusive four-page interview with some bloke called Drogba...
* The REAL story of Egypt vs Algeria as the two teams clash in a win-or-bust World Cup qualifier, 20 years after the countries staged an infamous "Death Match".
* Also from around the world this month: Martin Jol interviewed, the Belgian Cesc Fabregas, and a team featuring Desailly, Zidane and Cristiano Ronaldo
* "Harry Kewell thought he was Zidane. He wasn't. He was also a very cold fish" Ã¢ÂÂ David O'Leary doesn't hold back in a forthright One-on-One
* Columnist Gordon Strachan on taking over at Middlesbrough (and other clubs)
* FFT goes inside the private boys' school churning out footballers with brains...
* ...and behind the scenes on matchday at Accrington Stanley as the league's third longest-serving manager bumps, grinds, cajoles and swears
* Plus, what do footballers think of the chants aimed at them? We asked - and Jamie Carragher thinks a team of hims wouldn't work ("Talk about catenaccio!")
* The Italians idolised Paul Gascoigne. And no wonder, given some of the funniest escapades in football history
* More fun with our photographic round-up of footballers' Christmas parties
* Danny Mills reveals which Arsenal player he'd like to slap to the floor (rubbish clue: he's French)
* Also interviewed: Les Ferdinand on his favourite bicycle, and Zaragoza striker Alex Sanchez on getting by with only one hand.
So don't forget to treat yourself this December. Buy the new FourFourTwo.