Mitre Carling Cup Competition Conditions
By entering into the Carling Cup prize draw organised by FourFourTwo, entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The opening date for the Prize Draw is February 1 2010 and the closing date for entries is 12pm on February 18 2010. No entries will be accepted before the opening date or after the closing date. Entries are limited to one per person.
The competition is not open to anyone who is subject to a football banning order.
2. In order to enter into the Prize Draw, you need to first become a fan of Mitre on Facebook. Next, visit the competition website and answer the following question: “What is the name given to the Mitre football used in the Carling Cup?”
3. There can only be one winner. The prize is for one pair of tickets to the Carling Cup final, for the winner to deliver the ball to be used at the Carling Cup final on to the pitch at Wembley National Stadium Ltd, for one match programme and for one replica Carling Cup final football.
The event will be held at Wembley National Stadium Ltd, Wembley, London HA9 0WS. The prize does not include travel costs to and from the event, accommodation or spending money.
4. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over. The following are not eligible: the employees of (i) FourFourTwo and their franchisees, subsidiaries, agents and advisors and their families and (ii) any other company, organisation or person assisting or connected with the promotion.
5. The prize may be altered or varied at FourFourTwo’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in FourFourTwo’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative.
FourFourTwo, Mitre Sports International Limited and Facebook shall not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect to the prize. The prize is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not negotiable, transferable or returnable.
6. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
7. The winner will be selected at random by an independent moderator on February 19 2010. The moderator’s decision is final.
8. The winner will be advised via email by 5pm on the February 19. If the winner cannot be contacted during this period, FourFourTwo reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
9. Announcement of the winner will be available on the website on March 1 2010.
10. FourFourTwo reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion and these terms and conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or if in their absolute discretion, consider it necessary.
11. FourFourTwo does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any post on the website not being properly recorded or received.
12. The winner may be required to take part in further publicity or advertising.
13. Information regarding personal data provided in the entry form will be collected stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into this promotion.
Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these terms & conditions or as separately accepted by you. If you have separately agreed to receive communications from FourFourTwo and/or from Mitre Sports International Limited then your personal data may be used by them for such purposes, including direct marketing.
Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
14. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is FourFourTwo.