Terms & conditions: Man City v Bayern tickets
Ford 2011 UCL Ticket Giveaway with Haymarket Media Group Limited
1. No purchase necessary. Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Haymarket Media Group Limited, Ford Motor Company Limited, its agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No bulk entries received nor entries via third parties will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of "script", "brute force" or any other automated means that participant will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
2. There are two tickets to be won. The prize will be given away in the December 2011 issue of FourFourTwo magazine during November 2011. To enter, participants must visit www.fourfourtwo.com. The prize consists of:
- Two tickets to the 2011 UEFA Champions League Group Stage game featuring Manchester City FC v FC Bayern München at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday December 7 2011, kick-off 19:45.
- No travel, transfers, food, drink, insurance, telephone, expenses or any other extras are included in the prize. Travel arrangements to and from the game must be arranged by the winner.
3. The Promoter shall not be responsible for events outside its control which result in the winner/guest missing the match. Normal football travel rules and admission restrictions apply.
4. The winner of the competition will be notified by phone, by midday on December 1 2011. If any winner cannot be contacted within two days, or is not able to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternative winner selected at the same time as the original. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes are only available to the winner in person. Under no circumstances can the tickets be transferred once the winner’s details have been submitted. No cash or other prize alternatives are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control it reserves the right to provide similar prizes of equal or greater value. The winner may not sell or give away the prize but may invite a guest to use the second ticket.
5. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence in relation to the promotion.
6. By submitting your details, you hereby declare that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of the entry.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to require the winner to participate in publicity events in relation to this promotion for Ford or any Ford Company in Europe. In particular, the Promoter intends to publish the winner’s name and county, photographs in future editions of Ford Magazine, Backbone Commercial News and photographs and footage of the winner and guest during their trip on www.ford.co.uk. By participating in the promotion, each participant explicitly agrees to grant Ford Motor Company Ltd, its subsidiar