The season starts here
Summer? Pah. Just a waste of time until the main event comes back. And it's back, as ever heralded by the harbinger of high-class magazinual entertainment, FourFourTwo - with its perennially popular Season Preview extra magazine.
What's in the bag? Oh, only the following:
THE A TO Z OF THE NEW SEASON
* Everything about 2009/10, from Arshavin to Zhirkov
* Also including Burnley, Keano and Carlo (Ancelotti)
* Full access behind the scenes at Swindon Town's pre-season training.
Who'll fail the fearsome Fat Test?
* Will Sparky's Dream Team turn nightmarish?
FACE TO FACE WITH FOOTBALL'S BIG NAMES
Dozens of exclusive interviews with people like:
* Arshavin, Michael Owen, Karim Benzema, Jack Collison
* Robbie Savage, Steve Claridge, David Jones, John Barnes
* Andy Murray (tenniser), Kevin Poole (veteran), John Kettley
(weatherman) and The Fixture List Compiler
LESSONS FROM HISTORY
Football's finest features, including:
* Why tough new drug tests mean a top star WILL be busted
* War is over in Vietnam, but not at its biggest derby
* Redesigned World Football section Ã¢ÂÂ more to read!
* Win a trip to Barcelona or Real Madrid!
* Surreal podcasts and classic comics!
* Ex-Loaded editor James Brown on the downfall of Leeds!
So that's all for you in the new issue of FourFourTwo, out Saturday August 1. To miss it would be folly.