Gareth Bale insists he's one of the lads for at least one more day
We are part of The Trust Project What is it?
Wales star Gareth Bale has insisted he is one of the lads for at least another day, despite struggling to recall many of his team-mates' names.
MORE TBN SPORT
- Tom Heaton vows to learn some really good card games
- Woodward wants to find some players at Euro 2016 to overpay for
- Euro 2016 is missing Mike Dean, says Mike Dean
- England band confident of capturing irritating and unwanted mood of nation
- Mourinho disgusted that no one is talking about him
- Wenger ready to announce how he almost bought Euro 2016 top scorer
- Cristiano Ronaldo planning even bigger, better retirement than Lionel Messi
- English managers eagerly checking their phone signals