Want to impress your mates with must-have trivia ahead of this weekend's Premier League action?
Well, we have it covered with our third-round quiz.
See how many of these posers they can guess correctly safe in the knowledge you have all the answers (at the bottom of the page)!
1. Manchester City travel to Wolves on Saturday. How many times have they lost in their last 29 matches with promoted teams?
Stop it right now, ! August 22, 2018
2. Arsenal lost their first two matches of the season. When was the last time they lost their opening three league games?
2 - Arsenal have scored more goals in the first half against Chelsea than in their last six Premier League visits to Stamford Bridge. Revolution. 18 August 2018
3. Richarlison could become only the second Everton player to score in each of his first three Premier League appearances for the club. Who was the first?
| From all angles 16 August 2018
4. Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in their last six Premier League games at Anfield. Who was the last manager to oversee seven in a row?
"Game, set and match, Liverpool!" Sound ON 20 August 2018
5. If Manchester United lose to Tottenham, it will be their 50th defeat in the Premier League at Old Trafford. How many of those have come since Alex Ferguson retired in 2013?
A disappointed spoke to after today's defeat, and believes must stay positive ahead of our next match. 19 August 2018
1. Once: 1-0 at Burnley in March 2015, under Manuel Pellegrini. They are unbeaten against promoted teams under Pep Guardiola (W9 D3).
3. Romelu Lukaku.
4. Rafael Benitez in February 2007 (a run of nine in total).
5. 15. That's 31 per cent in total.
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.