No, it's not the end of Roberto Mancini's reign, but the official announcement of a tie-up with popular cloth-floggers Hugo Boss. Cue a photo-opportunity that evidently doesn't, erm, suit every player as much as it does the urbane Mancini.
A few questions:
- Who decided to park new boy Richard Wright behind the bemohican'd bonce of Balotelli?
- Why is Wright stood next to Bill Murray?
- Did James Milner check a mirror before the picture?
- Did Nigel de Jong fly back from Italy for the pic, or have City been sat on this for a while?
- Have footballers abandoned the once-prevalent fat tie-knot, or did a Boss bod go round tightening their ties like fussy mums on the first day of school?
- And exactly how big is David Platt's head?
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.