Roll up, roll up and welcome to Video Stars.
Within a few short paragraphs weÃ¢ÂÂll bring you the best six goals of the week but before that, have a look at the ones which, like Gazza for France 98, didnÃ¢ÂÂt quite make the final cut. Just donÃ¢ÂÂt start trashing hotel rooms if you disagree with our selection.
WeÃ¢ÂÂll start with two crackers from BarcelonaÃ¢ÂÂs 6-0 thrashing of Malaga. First off the king of klose kontrol Leo Messi twinkles between two defenders, ball on a string, and slaps it into the top corner. Then in the second half, Iniesta dinks in a ball which Dani Alves casually heads loopily over the Malaga keeper.
Elsewhere in Spain, former West Ham and Spurs striker Fredi Kanoute volleys home his and Sevilla's second despite falling over.
Back in Blighty, Fulham's Zoltan Gera put the skids under Manchester United's quintuple challenge with this acrobatic effort, while Wigan's Ben Watson put paid to Boro with this cheeky lobby dink against Hull.
Too clever? Rafa Benitez thinks so. Perhaps mindful of Bob Paisley's maxim that "ItÃ¢ÂÂs not about the long ball or the short ball, itÃ¢ÂÂs about the right ball", he's been encouraging his players to take an occasional drive down Route One. Like this: a Reina hoof, one bounce and a fine Albert Riera volley. Why play more?
GOALS OF THE WEEK
To business: Here's our top six goals of the week. Do you agree? And who's top dog?
1. CoventryÃ¢ÂÂs David Bell scores a 45-yarder when Doncaster keeper Neil Sullivan goes walkabout. Bell's boom Ã¢ÂÂ VIDEO HERE
2. Inter's Zlatan Ibrahimovic beats three Reggina players then chips in from 20 yards.Zlatan's chip - VIDEO HERE
3. Real Madrid's Brazilian left-back Marcelo arrows in a first-timer from outisde the box - with his right foot. Marvellous Marcelo - VIDEO HERE
4. Juve's Pavel Nedved volleys in from 20 yards. Still got it.Nedved's hammer - VIDEO HERE
5. Who wants a whack? Caen's Nicolas Seube hammers home from 25 yards. Seube's smack - VIDEO HERE
6. HartlepoolÃ¢ÂÂs Anthony Sweeney hits a cracking volley on the run. Sweeney's slammer - VIDEO HERESo which was the best? See our front-page poll - and argue it out to your heartsÃ¢ÂÂ content on the forum here.
Before you go, though, thereÃ¢ÂÂs just time to show you a couple of cock-ups from the week gone by. Most players seem to have been on their best behaviour this week and the buffoonery was kept to a minimum.
But we did track down this woeful penalty by Manchester CityÃ¢ÂÂs Robinho. If a Brazilian had done that...
And at Anfield, Rafa Benitez was unhappy his side only scored five against Villa. It could so easily have been six had captain fantastic Stevie Gerrard tucked home this gilt-edged chance.
Written by Rob Burnett. Send goal/gaffe suggestions to email@example.com or mention them in the forum thread