Welcome! The bank holiday weekend nears, but not before we've enjoyed the previous week's finest fruit (and a couple of pips).
And so, in alphabetical order, here's the best half-dozen. Let's 'ave it...
1. Arango (Mallorca vs Barcelona)Superb free-kick sets the islanders on the way to beating the champions.
Arango's free-kick Ã¢ÂÂ WATCH IT HERE
2. Arzu (Betis vs Almeria) The kind of goal we all love scoring - laid square, 25 yards out, for you to put your foot through. Wallop, 2-0, and Betis all but safe from relegation.
Arzu's 'ammer Ã¢ÂÂ WATCH IT HERE
3. Edin Dzeko (Hannover vs Wolfsburg)Delightful chest-down and half-volley from the 25-goal Bosnian who may follow boss Felix Magath out of the door - even if Wolfsburg seal the Bundesliga title on Sunday. Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Milan are watching with interest.
Dzeko's half-volley Ã¢ÂÂ WATCH IT HERE
4. Lisandro Lopez (Trofense vs Porto)Cracking little angled chip from the 26-goal 26-year-old Argentinian who has also been noticed by Premier League clubs. We call him "Left Eye."
Lopez's dink Ã¢ÂÂ WATCH IT HERE
5. Olberdam (Maritimo vs Sporting)A one-word name? A 25-yard screamer? Must be Brazilian. Cracking consolation goal for the islanders against the Portuguese runners-up.
Olberdam's screamer Ã¢ÂÂ WATCH IT HERE
6. Cristiano Zanetti (Juventus vs Atalanta)The Old Lady's last goal under Claudio Ranieri: a clearance comes down with snow on it, only for Zanetti to volley home from 25.
Zanetti's zinger Ã¢ÂÂ WATCH IT HERE
Because we're an equal-opportunity admirer, here's a couple of wrong 'uns.
Firstly, Braga keeper Eduardo gives Benfica's Angel di Maria an extraordinarily early Christmas present.
And then, as if to exact retribution against goalkeepers, Malaga's Helder dives in at the near post to head home the winner for Sporting Gijon. Let that be a lesson!
Send goal/gaffe suggestions to email@example.com