FA Cup Sixth Round competition Ts and Cs
1. The Competition is organised by InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132), Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Promoter”).
2. This Competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over resident in the UK, excluding the employees of Haymarket Publishers Ltd, the Promoter or their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone associated with the administration of this Competition.
3. The competition closes at 12pm on March 13 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
4. One entry per person throughout the Competition Period.
5. To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning the Prizes, participants should answer the following competition question: Who scored the winning goal last time Everton lifted the FA Cup? a) Duncan Ferguson b) Paul Rideout c) Tony Cottee (the “Competition Question”) on FourFourTwo.com within the Competition Period.
6. Participants should follow instructions on the competition mechanic provided on FourFourTwo.com, including age, postal address, telephone number and choice of game by the end of the Competition Period (the “Entry”).
7. 1 x participant will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator (the “Winning Participant”). No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
8. By entering this Competition, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
9. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
10. The 1 x Winning Participant will receive a prize consisting of two tickets to Everton v Sunderland in the home end at Goodison Park, Liverpool, L4 4EL on March 17 2012 (the “Prize”). The Winning Participant and guest will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related expenses including (but not limited to) insurance, food and drink
11. There are two tickets (one pair) available in total.
12. The 1 x Winning Participant must be free and available on March 17 2012 to attend the FA Cup Sixth Round match.
13. The Winning Participant will have their tickets posted to them in advance of the match. Tickets will be sent from Budweiser by Royal Mail special delivery to arrive at the address provided in the Entry by March 15 2012. Please inform the Promoter if the Prize has not arrived by 4pm on March 15 2012. The Promoter will not take any responsibility for Prizes which have not arrived in these timelines unless they have been informed by this date that the Prize has not arrived. The participant must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of their Prize if there is no recipient available when delivery takes place.
14. Haymarket Publishing and the Promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
15. The final Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
16. The 1 x Winning Participant will be informed by the Promoter via the email