Sky+HD/SureMen competition conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, BSkyB or Unilever, their families, agents, affiliates or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Proof of age may be required.
2. Closing date for receipt of entries: October 1 2010. The Prize: winners will each receive: A Sky+HD box and standard installation and a one year subscription to Sky’s top entertainment package (Sky World) and the HD Pack. If you are a winner, you will be required to enter into three subscription contracts (one Sky digital, one Sky+ and one Sky+HD subscription contract for the minimum term of 12 months). After your 12 months’ free viewing, standard subscription charges will apply. Unless you change your package you will pay the prevailing price for Sky World (£48.50 per month).
Other Sky TV packages available (ranging from £18- £48.50 per month). Sky+ subscription is free while you subscribe to Sky TV (otherwise £10 per month) and is required to use the Personal Video Recorder features of the Sky+HD box. Sky+HD requires Sky TV, a Sky+HD box and the HD Pack (an extra £10 per month). If you have the standard definition Sky Sports or Sky Movies channel in your package you will receive the high definition version of that channel if available in the HDPack. The channels you receive with your HD Pack depend on your Sky TV package.
You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom. You will need Sky+HD professionally installed even if you already have a minidish. Extra costs apply for non-standard installation. You must keep your Sky+HD box connected to a fixed and operational telephone line for the minimum term of 12 months. If you need a minidish you are responsible for obtaining all consents required (e.g. landlord’s) before installation. Sky Box Office Movies, Stand-alone Premium Channels and pay-per-view services and events are not included in the Prize and must be paid for separately.
Prices, programmes/channels subject to change. Existing Sky digital customers will receive a free Sky World subscription, Sky+ subscription and Sky+HD subscription for 12 months. Multiroom is not included in the prize. Sky will contact the winner to arrange installation of the winner’s prize. Winners must redeem their prize within one year, failure to process your installation application within this time period could result in loss of prize.
Sky will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties. Sky may refuse entry or withdraw the prize if you or anyone you authorise to deal with your entry acts in a way towards staff of Sky or the Promoter which Sky reasonably considers to be inappropriate. Further terms and conditions apply. Correct at time of print (June 4 2010)
3. Three winners will be selected at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received on www.fourfourtwo.com. The winner will be notified by telephone within 28 days of the closing date. They must claim their prize within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse & the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
4. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
5. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier