Terms & conditions: Arsenal v AC Milan tickets
Ford 2012 UCL Ticket Giveaway with Haymarket Media Group Limited
1. No purchase necessary. Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Haymarket Media Group Limited, Ford Motor Company Limited, its agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No bulk entries received nor entries via third parties will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of "script", "brute force" or any other automated means that participant will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
2. There are two tickets to be won. The prize will be given away in the March 2012 issue of FourFourTwo magazine during February 2012. To enter, participants must visit www.fourfourtwo.com. The prize consists of:
• Two tickets to 2012 UEFA Champions League game between Arsenal FC and AC Milan at Arsenal FC’s Emirates Stadium on Tuesday March 6 2012, kick-off 19:45 BST.
• No travel, transfers, food, drink, insurance, telephone, expenses or any other extras are included. Travel arrangements to and from the game must be arranged by the winner.
3. The Promoter shall not be responsible for events outside its control which result in the winner/guest missing the match. Normal football travel rules and admission restrictions apply.
4. The winner of the competition will be notified by phone, by midday on March 1 2012. If any winner cannot be contacted within two days, or is not able to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternative winner selected at the same time as the original. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes are only available to the winner in person. Under no circumstances can the tickets be transferred once the winner’s details have been submitted. No cash or other prize alternatives are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control it reserves the right to provide similar prizes of equal or greater value. The winner may not sell or give away the prize but may invite a guest to use the second ticket.
5. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence in relation to the promotion.
6. By submitting your details, you hereby declare that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of the entry.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to require the winner to participate in publicity events in relation to this promotion for Ford or any Ford Company in Europe. In particular, the Promoter intends to publish the winner’s name and county, photographs in future editions of Ford Magazine, Backbone Commercial News and photographs and footage of the winner and guest during their trip on www.ford.co.uk. By participating in the promotion, each participant explicitly agrees to grant Ford Motor Company Ltd, its subsidiaries and affiliates a royalty-free, exclusive indefinite licence to publish and broadcast and otherwise use the material in any media worldwide including the unlimited right to sub-licence (This may include the tra