Right, we're all busy people. Let's get down to it - here are the top six Goals Of The Week...
1. Michael Essien (Chelsea) vs BarcelonaIt all went pear-shaped in the end for Chelsea, but what a way to go in front. Volleying a falling ball from 20 yards will always evoke Zidane comparisons, but to our eyes the Ghanaian's effort was even better.Michael Yes-sien: WATCH IT HERE
2. Thierry Henry (Barcelona) at Real MadridTiti's second goal in el Clasico killed off Madrid's comeback Ã¢ÂÂ and title tilt. With Barcelona winning 3-2 the (current) champions pressed forward, but goalkeeper Valdes intercepted a through-ball. Four short sharp passes later Ã¢ÂÂ all below knee height Ã¢ÂÂ the ball was with Henry and he did the rest.Henry wins the title: WATCH IT HERE
3. Filip Holosko (Besiktas) vs Fenerbahce To Turkey, where Czech striker Holosko took unilateral action against a cruising Fener side, waltzing through the defence on a 40-yard run before finding the top corner with his left from 20.Holosko lets rip: WATCH IT HERE
4. Gojko Kacar (Hertha Berlin) at HamburgA cracker from Kacar helped Hertha hold Hamburg. A long drop-kick nodded down by target man Marko Pantelic to fellow Serb Gojko Kacar, who sent it flying into the top corner from 25 yards.Kacar's cracker: WATCH IT HERE
5. Fabrizio Miccoli (Palermo) vs CagliariFree-kick fans rejoice! Here's a 30-yarder from Italy. Boom!Miccoli whacks it: WATCH IT HERE
6. Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) at Arsenal Finally, another breathtaking counter-attack from another Champions League finalist as the Portuguese finishes off a rapid counter-attack to crush Arsenal's spirit in the other semi-final. Bring on Rome...Arriverderci Arsenal: WATCH IT HERE
And just for giggles...
As Sid the Sexist might say to his mate, let's get ourselves a couple of howlers. First it's back to Turkey, where a chap called Hamidou in goal for Kayserispor at Trabzonspor (stick with us) decided to juggle the ball into his own goal.
Then to Mallorca, where the home side's David Navarro slid in to score an own-goal before Getafe goalkeeper Vladimir Stojkovic elected to roll a goal-kick straight into the path of opposition striker Aritz Aduriz for the winner. Sporting Lisbon loanee Stojkovic Ã¢ÂÂ who has now made two successive appearances in Video Stars after last week's spilled free-kick Ã¢ÂÂ once declared himself "the best goalkeeper in Europe". In entertainment terms, we agree.