Terms and conditions for FourFourTwo.com competition to win tickets to FA Cup Fourth Round ties between Watford and Tottenham Hotspur and Brighton and Newcastle on January 27 and 28 respectively.
1. The Competition is organised by InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132), Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Promoter”).
2. This Competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over resident in the UK, excluding the employees of Haymarket Publishers Ltd, the Promoter or their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone associated with the administration of this Competition.
3. The competition closes at 11am on January 25 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
4. One entry per person throughout the Competition Period.
5. To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning the Prizes, participants should answer the following competition question: "Which future England managed led Tottenham to FA Cup glory in 1991?" a) Terry Venables b) Fabio Capello c) Glenn Hoddle (the “Competition Question”) on FourFourTwo within the Competition Period.
6. Participants should follow instructions on the competition mechanic provided on FourFourTwo, including age, postal address, telephone number and choice of game by the end of the Competition Period (the “Entry”).
7. 2 x participants who enter all details listed in paragraph 6 above correctly will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator (the “Winning Participant”). No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
8. By entering this Competition, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
9. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
10. The 2 x Winning Participants will receive a prize consisting of one ticket for them and one ticket for a guest to either Watford v Tottenham Hotspur at Vicarage Road, Watford, WD18 0ER or Brighton & Hove Albion v Newcastle United at Falmer Stadium, Village Stadium, BN1 9BL on January 27 and 28 2012 (the “Prize”). The Winning Participants and guests will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related expenses including (but not limited to) insurance, food and drink.
11. There are four tickets available in total and they are split as follows: 2 tickets (1 x Winning Participant) in total for Watford v Tottenham Hotspur on January 27 2012 at Vicarage Road in the home end and 2 tickets (1 x Winning Participant) in total for Brighton & Hove Albion v Newcastle United on January 28 2012 at Falmer Stadium in the home end.
12. Winning Participants may submit their preference for which match (Watford v Tottenham Hotspur or Brighton & Hove Albion v Newcastle United) they wish to attend in their Entry, however the ultimate decision as to which of these matches the Winning Participant will be receiving tickets for will be determined by FourFourTwo.
13. The 2 x Winning Participants must be free and available on either January 27 or 28 2012 to attend their chosen FA Cup Fourth Round match.
14. The Winning Participants will have their tickets posted to them in advance of the match. Tickets will be sent from Mischief PR by Royal Mail special delivery to arrive at the address provided in the Entry by January 26 2012. Please inform the Promoter if the Prize has not arrived by 12pm on 27th January 2012. The Promoter will not take any responsibility for Prizes which have not arrived in these timelines unless they have been informed by this date that the Prize has not arrived. The participant must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of their Prize if there is no recipient available when delivery takes place.
15. Haymarket Publishing and the Promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
16. The final Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
17. The 2 x Winning Participants will be informed by the Promoter via the email address provided in their Entry by 3pm on January 25 2012.
18. The 2 x Winning Participants must confirm (via return email to Budweiser@mischiefpr.com) by 6pm on January 25 2012 that they and their chosen guests can attend the match and have read, understood and can comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the Promoter does not receive such a confirmation email from the Winning Participant by 6pm on January 25 2012, it reserves the right to cancel the Winning Participant’s entitlement to the Prize and re-allocate the Prize to another participant.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained as a result of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
(a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant (b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and (d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
21. For further details in relation to the Competition, please contact Matt Pynn / Neil Broderick, Mischief PR, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT, 020 3128 6600, Budweiser@mischiefpr.com.
22. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants or Winning Participants or winning participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
23. Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Competition and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Participants should contact Mischief PR if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
24. Winning Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Competition required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize award.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Competition as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and to substitute the prize or vouchers with ones of equivalent or greater value.
27. The Promoters decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2011 InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved. Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk