Substitute Wilfried Bony's injury-time equaliser earned 10-man Swansea a point at Loftus Road.
The Ivorian replaced Gylfi Sigurdsson with 20 minutes remaining and grabbed a late strike in west London, after Leroy Fer had smashed the R's ahead midway through the first half and the visitors saw Wayne Routledge sent off for reacting badly to a Karl Henry tackle.
- Leroy Fer hit his third Premier League goal of the season, in his 19th appearance; he scored 3 in 29 games for Norwich last season.
- QPR are unbeaten in their last 7 Premier League home games, their best such run since August-December 1993.
- Wayne Routledge received Swansea’s fifth red of the season, the most shown to a team in the division.
- This game featured 49 shots at goal (including blocks), the second most in a Premier League game this season. QPR were also involved in the match with the most total shots (incl. blocks), against Leicester.
- Wilfried Bony scored his second Premier League goal as a substitute, in his 11th sub appearance.
- All 19 of QPR’s points this season have been won at Loftus Road.
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.