Terms and conditions for FourFourTwo.com competition to win tickets to FA Cup Third Round ties between Liverpool and Oldham Athletic and Tottenham Hotspur and Cheltenham Town on January 6 and 7 respectively.
1. The Competition is organised by InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132), Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Promoter”).
2. This Competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over resident in the UK, excluding the employees of Haymarket Publishers Ltd, the Promoter or their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone associated with the administration of this Competition.
3. The competition closes at 11:59am on January 4 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
4. One entry per person throughout the Competition Period.
5. To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning the Prizes, participants should answer the following competition question: “Which of these players has played for both Liverpool and Tottenham?” a) Peter Crouch b) Ledley King c) Jamie Carragher (the “Competition Question”) on FourFourTwo within the Competition Period.
6. Participants should follow instructions on the competition mechanic provided on FourFourTwo, including age, postal address, telephone number and choice of game by the end of the Competition Period (the “Entry”).
7. 2 x participants who enter all details listed in paragraph 6 above correctly will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator (the “Winning Participant”). No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
8. By entering this Competition, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
9. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
10. The 2 x Winning Participants will receive a prize consisting of one ticket for them and 3 tickets for guests to either Liverpool v Oldham Athletic at Anfield, Liverpool, L4 0TH or Tottenham Hotspur v Cheltenham Town at White Hart Lane, London, N17 0AP on January 6 and 7 2012 (the “Prize”). The Winning Participants and guests will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related expenses including (but not limited to) insurance, food and drink.
11. There are 8 tickets available in total and they are split as follows: 4 tickets (1 x Winning Participant) in total for Liverpool v Oldham Athletic on January 6 2012 at Anfield in the home end and 4 tickets (1 x Winning Participant) in total for Tottenham Hotspur v Cheltenham Town on January 7 2012 at White Hart Lane in the home end.
12. Winning Participants may submit their preference for which match (Liverpool v Oldham Athletic or Tottenham Hotspur v Cheltenham Town) they wish to attend in their Entry, however the ultimate decision as to which of these matches the Winning Participant will be receiving tickets for will be determined by FourFourTwo.
13. The 2 x Winning Participants must be free and available on either January 6 or 7 2012 to attend their chosen FA Cup Third Round match.
14. The names of the Winning Participants and their guests will be entered onto the guest list at the respective ticket office (Anfield or White Hart Lane).
15. FourFourTwo and the Promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
16. The final Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
17. The 2 x Winning Participants will be informed by the Promoter via the email address provided in their Entry by 12pm on January 5 2012.
18. The 2 x Winning Participants must confirm (via return email to Budweiser@mischiefpr.com) by 5pm on January 5 2012 that they and their chosen guests can attend the match and have read, understood and can comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the Promoter does not receive such a confirmation email from the Winning Participant by 5pm on January 5 2012, it reserves the right to cancel the Winning Participant’s entitlement to the Prize and re-allocate the Prize to another participant.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained as a result of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
(a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant (b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and (d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
21. For further details in relation to the Competition, please contact Matt Pynn / Neil Broderick, Mischief PR, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT, 020 3128 6600, Budweiser@mischiefpr.com.
22. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants or Winning Participants or winning participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
23. Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Competition and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Participants should contact Mischief PR if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
24. Winning Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Competition required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize award.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Competition as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and to substitute the prize or vouchers with ones of equivalent or greater value.
27. The Promoters decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2011 InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved. Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.ukcomments