Prize draw! Win tickets to The Emirates FA Cup Final
Fancy heading to Wembley Stadium for the Emirates FA Cup Final? Well, you're in luck! FourFourTwo have teamed up with Emirates to give away 10 pairs of tickets (5 for each team) to Chelsea vs Manchester United at Wembley on Saturday 19 May 2018.
It's a prize draw, so winners will be selected at random. All you have to do is 'Like' and comment/reply with your favourite FA Cup final memory from any season related to the team you support (which also has to be one of the finalists) to enter. And that's it! Get your friends involved by sharing with them - you've got to be in it to win it.
Entry on Instagram or Twitter only.
Terms and Conditions
This FourFourTwo FA Cup Final Prize Draw (‘Prize Draw’) is brought to you by Emirates, a corporation established by Dubai Ruler’s Decree No. 2 of 1985 having its principal office at Emirates Group Headquarters, Airport Road, P.O. Box 686, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and hosted via emirates.com. The Promoter is Haymarket Media Group, Bridge House, London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3SP, UK.
1. This Prize Draw is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. No employees of Emirates, the Promoter, the companies or organisations with whom the Prize Draw or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw and their families are entitled to enter this competition.
2. Any entries made by a person who is not entitled to enter this Prize Draw will be disqualified.
3. Persons who are on a football banning order, banned from any sports events or on a list of known football “hooligans” (‘Banned List’) are not allowed to attend the Emirates FA Cup Final. Your entry will be disqualified if you are on any Banned List. If you win a Prize and are not on the Banned List, you agree to only bring guests who are not on any Banned List.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw however to enter, you will need a valid Twitter or Instagram account and internet access is required to enter the Prize Draw.
5. This Prize Draw starts on Friday 27th April 2018 and closes at noon on Tuesday 8th May 2018.
You must upload your entry to FourFourTwo’s Twitter or Instagram FA Cup Final Prize Draw social media post as detailed in these Terms and Conditions by noon on Tuesday 8th May 2018 for it to be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. How to enter: Entry is by Twitter or Instagram only. You must interact with our social media pages on those social media platforms as follows:
a. On FourFourTwo’s FA Cup Final Prize Draw’s Instagram posts, you must ‘Like’ AND ‘Comment’ on those posts; OR
b. on FourFourTwo’s FA Cup Final Prize Draw’s ‘Tweets’, you must ‘ReTweet’ AND ‘Reply’ to those posts; AND
c. click on the FA Cup Final Prize Draw image on FourFourTwo’s social media pages on Instagram or Twitter, indicating which club you support (being Chelsea FC or Manchester United (‘Final Club’)) AND ‘Comment’ on that image if you are on Instagram OR ‘Reply’ if you are on Twitter, detailing your favourite FA Cup final memory about the team that you support. You must only comment on the image on FourFourTwo's FA Cup Final Prize Draw’s social media pages relating to the Final Club that you support. Any entries received on the wrong image will be disregarded.
7. Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries. You may enter this Prize Draw once only and if you enter multiple times, only your first entry will be entered into the Prize Draw.
9. The Prize: in total, there are ten pairs of tickets to be won to the Final; five pairs for supporters of each Final Club participating in the Emirates FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 19th May 2018. You must be free to attend the Final.
10. You are not able to nominate a person to attend in your place if you win a Prize but are unable to attend the Final.
11. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Winners of this Prize Draw will each win two tickets to the Final. Five pairs of tickets will be awarded at random for each Final Club to those supporters who have complied with the Terms and Conditions of this Prize Draw.
b. The Prize is only the two tickets. It does not include any costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions such as travel/transportation, accommodation, food or beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or spending money. Neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
c. You agree that should you win a Prize, you accept and agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
i. (i) the FA’s Ticketing Conditions of Use: https://ticketingcontent.thefa.com/Public/Conditions-of- Issue; and
Wembley Stadium Ticket Terms and Conditions and Ground
These additional terms and conditions form part of these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. In particular, you acknowledge that whilst at Wembley Stadium, you and your guest must not be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. If you win a Prize, the tickets will be available for collection at Wembley Stadium’s West Ticket Office no earlier than four hours before kick-off (West Ticket Office identified on map below) on Saturday 19th May 2018. Every winner and their guest must show ID to confirm their identity in order to receive the Prize. You agree that you and your guest will not sell, swap or otherwise exchange your tickets.
12. Each person can win a maximum of one pair of tickets.
13. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However, the Promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements and/or Prizes should circumstances change. If for any reason either the Prize Draw or the FA Cup Final is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion substitute the Prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
14. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw time frame stated above, five pairs of tickets for each of Final clubs. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter will be the final judge concerning to all matters relating to this promotion and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
15. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by private message on Instagram or Twitter (depending on the method of entry) by Tuesday 8th May 2018. Winners must reply within 48 hours of being notified to claim their prize. If a winner is not contactable during this time or fails to contact the Promoter within 48 hours of the initial winner notification, then the Promoter may reallocate the Prize may be reallocated to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have a shorter time period to respond, but this will be made clear during the reserve winner notification. If you have not won a Prize, you will not receive any notification from the Promoter.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, technical difficulties associated therewith, or for your failure to adequately monitor your Twitter or Instagram account.
17. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Prize Draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
18. By responding to the relevant social posts, you understand that you are entering the Prize Draw and agree to these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry from the Prize Draw at any time if they have reason to believe that the entrant is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter and Emirates cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, expenses, wasted expenditure, loss or injury (including but not limited to under contract, tort, negligence or statute) suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraudulent misstatement.
21. If you are a winner of this Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You also agree that the Promoter may use the content you have uploaded onto FourFourTwo FA Cup Final Prize Draw’s social media pages, namely the copy detailing your favourite FA Cup memory about the team that you support, in any way and media that the Promoter may wish, worldwide in perpetuity including in any marketing and promotional campaigns. The winners’ names and countries will be available by sending an email to EmiratesUK@redconsultancy.com after 20 May 2018 and will be available until 20 July 2018.
22. This Prize Draw shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Twitter and that, Instagram or Twitter have no liability for any element of this Prize Draw