Prize Draw! Win tickets to The Emirates FA Cup Final
Fancy heading to Wembley Stadium for one of the The Emirates FA Cup final? Well, you're in luck! FourFourTwo have teamed up with Emirates to give away two pairs of tickets to The Emirates FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday 27th May.
It's a Prize Draw, so winners will be selected at random. All you have to do is 'Like' and comment/reply with the team you support (which has to be one of the semi-finalists) to enter. And that's it! Get your friends involved by sharing with them - you've got to be in it to win it!
Entry is on Facebook only. So head here: https://www.facebook.com/FourFourTwo/photos/a.10150361964956504.342141.1...
Terms and Conditions
This Prize Draw is brought to you by Emirates, and the Promoter is: Haymarket Media Group, Bridge House, London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3SP, UK
1. This Prize Draw is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees of Emirates, the companies or organisations with whom the Prize Draw or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
2. Parents/guardians who are on a football banning order, banned from any sports events or on a list of known football “hooligans” are not allowed to attend the Emirates FA Cup Final.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw, however a valid Facebook account and internet access is required to enter the Prize Draw.
4. This Prize Draw starts on Friday 28th April 2017 and closes at midnight on Friday 19th May 2017. All entries must be made by that time to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. How to enter: All you have to do is ‘Like’ and ‘Comment’ on the Facebook post stating which team you support in the FA Cup Final: Chelsea or Arsenal. You may only enter this Prize Draw once. You must also support one of the two Finalists featured in the image you have liked and commented on. Entry is by Facebook only.
7. The Prize: There are two pairs of tickets to be won; one pair for each of the two clubs participating in the Emirates FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium on 27th May 2017.
8. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize includes two tickets to the Emirates FA Cup Final at Wembley stadium on 27th May 2017. Two pairs of tickets will be awarded in total; one pair for each club.
b. The Prize does not include: travel/transportation, accommodation, food or beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs;
c. The winners and their guests must abide by the Wembley Stadium Ticket Terms and Conditions and Ground Regulations which form part of their Prize. Whilst at the Stadium, they must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke.
d. The tickets will be available for collection at Wembley stadium’s West Ticket Office four hours before kick-off (West Ticket Office identified on map below). All winners must show ID to confirm their identity in order to receive the Prize.
9. A maximum of one pair of tickets can be won per person.
10. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However, the Promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or Prizes should circumstance change. If for any reason either the Prize Draw or the FA Cup Semi Final is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion substitute the Prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw, two for each of the four teams in FA Cup Semi-Final (subject to moderation). Entries will be selected randomly by the Promoter. In the event of any dispute the editor of the Promoter will be the final judge concerning to all matters relating to this promotion and the editor of the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
12. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by private message on Instagram or Twitter or by a message under their original entry on Facebook (depending on the method of entry) within 24 hours of the draw. Winners must reply within 24 hours to claim their prize. If a winner is not contactable during this time or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 24 hours of the notification; the Prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have a shorter time period to respond, but this will be made clear during the winner communication. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor their Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Prize Draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
15. By responding to the relevant social posts, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry from the Competition at any time if they have reason to believe that the entrant is on breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter and Emirates cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, expenses, wasted expenditure, loss or injury (including but not limited to under contract, tort, negligence or statute) suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraudulent misstatement.
18. If you are a winner of this Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
19. The winners’ names and counties will be available by sending an email to EmiratesUK@redconsultancy.com after the 27th May 2017 and will be available for 8 weeks.
20. This prize draw shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Prize Draw.
22. This Prize Draw is brought to you by Emirates, a corporation established by Dubai Ruler’s Decree No. 2 of 1985 having its principal office at Emirates Group Headquarters, Airport Road, P.O. Box 686, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and hosted via emirates.com.