Portugal chief Fernando Santos has expressed confidence that his side will suck every ounce of joy from Sunday's Euro 2016 final against France.
MORE TBN SPORT
- Tom Heaton vows to learn some really good card games
- Woodward wants to find some players at Euro 2016 to overpay for
- Euro 2016 is missing Mike Dean, says Mike Dean
- England band confident of capturing irritating and unwanted mood of nation
- Mourinho disgusted that no one is talking about him
- Wenger ready to announce how he almost bought Euro 2016 top scorer
- Cristiano Ronaldo planning even bigger, better retirement than Lionel Messi
- English managers eagerly checking their phone signals
- Gareth Bale insists he's one of the lads for at least one more day
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.