AFC Wimbledon have the highest average stadium fill in League Two.
The Dons, who currently ground share with non-league side Kingstonian, have an average gate of 4,055, a percentage of 85.91% of their stadium capacity.
Second is Luton Town (81.0% - 8,349/10,300) and third is Portsmouth (80.1% - 16,195/20,220), who also have the second biggest stadium in the league.
Newport County bring up the rear with an average attendance of 2,651, which also makes for the lowest average in England’s top four divisions. Notts County have the division's second lowest average (23.7% - 5,502/21,300) and Morecambe’s Globe Arena makes up the bottom three (24.2% - 1,569/6,476).
High-flying Northampton record a league average 63.77% (4,880) whilst flood-struck Carlisle United recorded a miserable average of 26.55% (4,846).
The graphic below is interactive - click or tap for more details. (If you're on mobile, turn to landscape for a better view.)
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported Premier League clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported Championship clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported League One clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported La Liga clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported Bundesliga clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported Serie A clubs
Research compiled by myvouchercodes.co.uk.
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.