Another fine afternoon for Tottenham, as seen through the eyes of Opta and Stats Zone...
Tottenham extended their unbeaten Premier League run to 12 matches with a resounding 4-1 win over London rivals West Ham at White Hart Lane.
The victory lifts Mauricio Pochettino's side to within two points of fourth-placed Arsenal, and four behind leaders Leicester ahead of next weekend's home tussle against Chelsea.
This was a game Spurs never looked like losing. They controlled possesion from the off and took a quick two-goal lead inside 33 minutes after Harry Kane took advantage of Dele Alli's blocked effort, and then Toby Alderweireld headed home from Christian Eriksen's corner.
Kane grabbed a second five minutes after half-time following James Tomkins' gifting of possession to Eriksen for assist No.2, before right-back Kyle Walker made sure of a comfortable win when he finished off a one-two with Son Heung-min with an excellent outside-of-the-boot finish past Adrian.
The Spurs goalscorer was humbled for West Ham's consolation goal, however, getting beaten by Manuel Lanzini's stepover before the Argentine lashed in to deny Pochettino's side a clean sheet.
- Harry Kane has now scored in 4 successive Premier League appearances for the second time in his career, and hit 7 goals in his last 4 top-flight matches.
- Kane has the best goals-to-game ratio in London derbies (0.86), having scored 12 goals in 14 capital clashes.
- Spurs have lost just 2 of their last 20 Premier League home matches (W12 D6 L2).
- Kyle Walker scored his first Premier League goal for Tottenham since December 2013 (vs Manchester United).
- Tottenham recorded 12 shots on target vs West Ham; no side has managed more in a Premier League game this term.
- No team has scored more first-half goals than Spurs (12) so far this season – they're level with Everton.
- West Ham have conceded 4 goals away from home for the first time since December 2013 (vs Liverpool).
- This was Tottenham’s biggest Premier League win against West Ham since March 2009 (4-0).
- Spurs have scored 3+ goals in 3 of their last 4 home Premier League games.
- Christian Eriksen has been involved in 5 goals in his last 6 appearances in all competitions for Spurs (1 goal, 4 assists).