The numbers have been crunched to find the fullest grounds and biggest average turnouts...
Bayern Munich possess a 100% stadium attendance over the course of the 2015-16 season.
The German champions, who look set to win a fourth successful league title, are 0.3% ahead of second place Borussia Dortmund (99.7% stadium fill per game - so that works out at 81,132 fans attending each game on average at the 81,359 capacity Signal Iduna Park). Third are Dortmund’s local rivals - Schalke (98.7% - 61,160/61,973)
The league average (91.6%), which is only beaten by the Premier League, is hampered by Hertha Berlin’s average stadium fill (64.0% - 47,618/74,400) despite the club’s strong outing this season. Hannover are quite the distance away with (81.7% - 40,033/49,000) and VfB Stuttgart complete the bottom three (82.6% - 49,937/60,449).
Newly promoted Ingolstadt are fourth with their fans enjoying life in the German top flight (97.92% - 14,688/15,000).
The graphic below is interactive - click or tap for more details. (If you're on mobile, turn to landscape for a better view.)
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported Premier League clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported Championship clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported League One clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported League Two clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported La Liga clubs
- Revealed! The best- and worst-supported Serie A clubs
Research compiled by myvouchercodes.co.uk.