Football! Yes, it's back in our lives for the 2017/18 campaign – and to celebrate for the next 10 months we're giving you the chance to get your mitts on a new mobile phone just for getting involved with FourFourTwo on a matchday.
Whether you're going to a game, settled in front of the sofa or streaming from the top of a mountain (OK, if you've got really good signal), we want to know about it at #FFTMyMatchday.
You could be at a professional game, an amateur one, in the car park with a player or on a beach in Rio - we want you to share what your matchday looks like with us, wherever that may be in the world. Feel free to be creative. (Just keep it legal and safe for work please.)
Send us your photos, messages and stories on Twitter (@FourFourTwo), Facebook (@FourFourTwo) and Instagram (@fourfourtwouk), and you could be in with a shot of winning one of 10 Motorola Moto Z2 Plays we're giving away over the next 10 months.
For a chance to win, all you have to do is tag us and use #FFTMyMatchDay in your snap. Easy.
Terms and conditions
This Competition is brought to you by Haymarket (the Promoter), and The Prizegiver is Motorola: Haymarket Media Group, Bridge House, London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3SP, UK
1. This Competition has a global reach. Anyone can enter with the exception of Haymarket & Motorola employees.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition, however a valid Twitter/Facebook/Instagram account and internet access is required to enter the Competition.
3. The Competition starts on 18 August 2017, running monthly until midnight of the final day of each month, apart from May 2018, when the Competition will close on 28 May 2018. All entries must be made by midnight on the final day of each month (or midnight on 28 May 2018) to be entered into the Competition.
4. How to enter: Upload a single selfie or an equivalent themed picture that best sums up your matchday experience including the hashtag #FFTMyMatchday. The themes may change and will be announced at the beginning of every month.
5. The Prize: Each month one mobile phone handset will be given away (Motorola Z2). The Promoter and The Prizegiver may at their sole discretion decide not to award the prize or may decide to change the prize. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Further prize details and conditions:
a. The Prize includes a Motorola Z2 smartphone handset along with 1 x Mod (Camera or Projector) application.
b. By entering the Competition you automatically agree to providing a testimonial. For example, an acknowledgment on social media of the product.
7. Any inappropriate pictures will be disqualified, with further entries from that account barred from entry.
8. Prizes are as stated only and no alternatives will be given. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. Winner notification: Winners will be notified by private message on Instagram or Twitter (depending on the method of entry) within 24 hours of the draw. Winners must reply within 48 hours of receipt of the message to claim their prize. If a winner is not contactable during this time or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 48 hours of the notification, the Prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners will be subject to the same terms as the original winner.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor their Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Competition, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
12. By responding to the relevant social posts, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry from the Competition at any time if they have reason to believe that the entrant is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13. Data Protection: Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this Competition. Data may be provided to a third-party supplier where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
14. The Promoter and The Prizegiver cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, expenses, wasted expenditure or loss (including but not limited to under contract, tort, negligence or statute) suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraudulent misstatement.
15. If you are a winner of this Competition, you agree that the Promoter and Prizegiver may use your name and country of residence to announce the winners of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
16. This Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and the Prizegiver, not to Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and that Twitter/Facebook/Instagram has no liability for any element of this Competition.
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.