Want to impress your mates with must-have trivia ahead of this weekend's Premier League action?
Well, fear not, we have it covered.
See how many of these posers they can guess correctly safe in the knowledge you have all the answers (at the bottom of the page)!
1. Who was in charge when Liverpool last won their opening four matches of a top-flight season?
Alisson's chip Salah makes it 29 in 29 Trent's passing Gini bossing it Enjoy the best of the action from Saturday's 1-0 over . August 28, 2018
2. Burnley beat Manchester United 1-0 in their first ever Premier League meeting in August 2009. Who scored the winner?
Dont drop the ball in keepie-uppies! August 29, 2018
3. In how many of West Ham's 92 previous seasons have they lost their first four league fixtures?
The Boss believes Saturday's match is already a must-win... August 30, 2018
4. Matteo Guendouzi is on the verge of becoming only the fourth teenager to start each of Arsenal's first four matches of a Premier League season. Who are the three players to have achieved the feat?
Today was Matteo's debut in the , but how do you think he fared?August 12, 2018
5. Only one club to have been involved in the Premier League in 2018 is yet feature an English goal scorer. Which is it?
Dramatic end to an eventful Matchweek... August 27, 2018
1. Kenny Dalglish (1990-91).
2. Robbie Blake.
3. One (2010-11, under Avram Grant).
4. Nicolas Anelka (1998-99), Cesc Fabregas (2004-05 and 2006-07) and Johan Djourou (2006-07).
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.