19 signs you're a proper Manchester United fan
1) You know that games only get going in the 90th minute and have faith in a victory until the final whistle blows, whatever the score, whatever the opposition and whatever the occasion.
2) The French national anthem sends tingles down your spine, you used to run around the playground with your collar turned up, and you know why 1966 was a great year for English football.
3) You owned this on cassette tape and instinctively respond to the words "Schmeichel, Parker, Pallister" with "Irwin, Bruce, Sharpe and Ince".
4) You have no doubt that God is a Red. There can be no other explanation for John Terry's Moscow slip in 2008 and Steven Gerrard's slip in 2014 that cost Liverpool their first title in a quarter of a century.
5) You've tried to convince your partner that Bobby, Eric, Ole or Roy would be a lovely name for your first-born son.
6) You know no other fans in England will ever experience the pride you felt when watching your lads, now referred to as The Class of '92 (c), winning trophy after trophy over a decade or two.
7) You long to hear the words "newredissueOUTtoday" called out as you walk down Sir Matt Busby Way.