West Ham 1-1 Man Utd: What has Wayne Rooney not done since December 28th?
West Ham were forced to settle for a point, despite an impressive performance against Champions League-chasing Manchester United.
The Irons went ahead when Cheikhou Kouyaté - filling in as a centre-back - superbly juggled the ball in the visitors' penalty area, before firing a shot past Adrian, via a deflection off Daley Blind.
The Dutchman made amends in injury-time, blasting home an equaliser that saved a point Louis van Gaal's side will have been grateful for after a difficult afternoon in east London
- Cheikhou Kouyaté has scored in 2 of his last 3 appearances for West Ham.
- Kouyate’s goal was the first to be conceded by Man United away from home (any competition) in 407 minutes.
- Man United have now lost just 1 of their last 21 Premier League games away in the capital (won 12, drawn 8, lost 1).
- West Ham missed the opportunity of winning their home games against Manchester City and United in the same season for the first time since the 1985/86 campaign.
- Marcos Rojo made 14 clearances; only in 1 game this season has a Man United player recorded more (Chris Smalling made 15 at Arsenal).
- Sam Allardyce's side have lost just 1 of their last 11 Premier League games at the Boleyn Ground (won 7, drawn 3, lost 1).
- Luke Shaw was shown his first ever red card in professional football.
- Wayne Rooney has not hit a shot on target in the Premier League in 2015. His last came away to Tottenham on December 28.
- Man United have kept just 3 clean sheets in their last 11 Premier League games.
- Although Blind's strike secured a point, Man United have not come back to win a Premier League game since David Moyes was manager (4-1 vs Aston Villa in March 2014).