Win! A pair of Premier League tickets for Everton vs Brighton
EA SPORTS™, the Lead Partner of the Premier League, has teamed up with FourFourTwo to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to Everton vs Brighton on Saturday, March 10.
- Available to buy now!
EA SPORTS delivers the most authentic gaming experience for fans engaging with Premier League clubs and players within EA SPORTS FIFA 18.
To enter, all you have to do is answer correctly the question on this post @FourFourTwo.
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 09:00 on 07/03/2018
- One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- Entries only via Twitter. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and the Prizegiver, not to Twitter, and that Twitter has no liability for any element of this competition.
- The winner will receive the following prize: one pair of tickets in home allocation of listed fixture. Home supporters only. Competition is open to UK residents only.
- The prize winner and guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
- In order to facilitate the prompt delivery of your tickets, your name and address details will be shared with EA SPORTS. These will then be deleted upon completion of delivery.
- EA SPORTS and Haymarket Media Group will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond EA SPORTS’ or Haymarket Media Group’s reasonable control.
- The name, country and photograph of the winners may be used by FourFourTwo for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow FourFourTwo to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without remuneration.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- The promoter of this competition is FourFourTwo.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor their Twitter account.
Premier League terms and conditions
Where a promotion is operated with Premier League tickets as a prize, the following terms must be included in the terms and conditions governing the promotion:
Each winner and his/her guest as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time and all applicable regulations relating to access to the stadium (the “Stadium”), including but not limited to the ground regulations (together the “Terms and Conditions of Entry”). The Terms and Conditions of Entry are available from the issuing club (the “Club”).
All prize tickets (“Tickets”) are home tickets and therefore you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the home end of a Stadium. Winners are subject to screening by the Club based on the Club’s Terms and Conditions of Entry and the Promoter is not liable if you, or any person accompanying you, are refused entry because you or they do not meet these conditions.
Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
The Tickets shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
If the Tickets are obtained or used in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry, they will be automatically void and the Club will have the right to refuse entry to the bearer or, if already in the Stadium, to eject the bearer, in either case without refund.
Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) the Stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to the issuing Club and/or the Premier League for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Tickets and, in the event of a suspected breach of any Terms and Conditions, investigating and taking action against such winners.
If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) you will be refused entry to this promotion and to all Stadiums.